After Sales Policy
temi Singapore After Sales Policy
- Product Warnings
PLEASE REVIEW ALL OF OUR PRODUCT WARNINGS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT FOUND AT OUR SAFETY WARNING PAGE. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE PRODUCT WARNINGS WILL INVALIDATE THE BELOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Except where prohibited by applicable law, this limited warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the Product. This limited warranty is not transferable to any subsequent user of the Product or other third party. Further, this limited warranty only applies to Products purchased from temi or a temi authorized retailer. temi PERSONNEL ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ALTER THIS LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.
This limited warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Damage caused by crashes, fire, flood, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by exposure to moisture, extreme temperatures or other extreme environmental conditions;
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or other tampering by any person other than temi personnel;
- Damage caused by a non-authorized third-party service provider, third-party technical support, or third-party products, or any non-temi branded parts and/or accessories for the Product, even if sold with the Product;
- Damage caused by use of the wrong or defective battery or charger, or misuse of the charger;
- Damage caused by the Product carrying a weight greater than the weight allowed on the temi tray, as specified in the temi Materials;
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by the Product;
- Any software programs, whether provided with the Product or installed subsequently;
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed;
- Normal wear and tear of the Product;
- Cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to, scratches or other physical damage to the surface of the Product; and
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the Product Safety Warnings located at https://www.robotemi.sg/safety-warning/.
How to Make a Claim under the Limited Warranty
PLEASE KEEP THE BOX THAT YOUR temi ARRIVED IN, ALONG WITH ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING. YOU MAY BE DISQUALIFIED FROM COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IF YOUR temi IS NOT RETURNED IN ITS FULL ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
To make a claim under this limited warranty, you must contact us within the Warranty Period, and you will need to provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for temi direct sales). We may be able to service your Product or resolve your problem remotely through our regional after-sale customer service. Please contact us by phone, email, or live chat on the Website, so that we can attempt to diagnose and resolve the problem remotely. Often times the problem can be resolved by simply downloading and installing a software update. Please note that our customer service is only available in the service region in which you purchased your Product. Please contact temi for information specific to your location.
If we are not able to resolve the problem remotely, we may require you to return the Product to us, at our distributor’s Singapore Service Centre, in which case, provided you still have your original temi packaging, we will issue you a return authorization number (RAN). If you have discarded the original box in which the Product arrived, you must contact us and request a new box. We reserve the right to charge you up to $120.00 for any replacement box plus related shipping costs. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM SHIPPING THE temi IN ANY PACKAGING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL (OR REPLACEMENT) BOX, AND DOING SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Once we receive your returned Product, we will evaluate your claim to determine whether or not the returned Product is covered by our limited warranty. If we determine that there is a warranted defect in the Product, we will remedy the defect as set forth below in the section titled “Sole and Exclusive Remedy.”
If your temi needs repair and the issue is not covered under this limited warranty, we may be able to repair the issue for a fee. We will not commence any repair until you agree to the cost for repair quoted by temi. If you disagree with the cost you may collect back your Product.
Sole and Exclusive Remedy
Your sole and exclusive remedy for damage or defect covered by this limited warranty, and our sole and entire liability is for us to repair the damage or defect, which may require us to replace certain parts. Please note that replacement parts provided by temi may not be new, but they will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original Product or part. Replacement parts may come with different serial numbers. If you would not like us to repair your Product you may collect back your Product.
NOTHING IN THIS AFTER SALES POLICY SHALL AFFECT ANY NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT APPLY TO YOU.