Cookies and Tracking Technologies Policy
- To make this website (the “Website”) work properly, temi USA Inc. (“We“) sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device (“Cookies”). We also use other tracking technologies, as follows:
1) Cookies – are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive or mobile device through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
3) Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your devices until you delete them) to: (1) allow you to use the Website without having to re-enter your user name and password; (2) enhance or personalize your Website usage; (3) monitor Website usage; (4) manage the Website; and (5) improve the Website and our products and services. These cookies may be delivered by us or by third parties.
4) We and/or our third-party service providers may use a variety of other technologies, such as embedded scripts and eTags (“Tracking Technologies”), that automatically collect and store certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Website, view or click on advertisements, or visit our social media pages. This includes log data that automatically records information about your visit, such as your browser type, operating system, information about your mobile device, the URL of the page that referred you, the different actions you performed, and the IP address you used to access pages on the Website. We use this information to administer the Website, analyze trends, provide you with an experience that is relevant to your location based on the IP address (e.g., to direct you to the appropriate shopping cart that services your country or to our closest retail outlet or support center), gather information about visitor movements, help diagnose potential problems with our server, investigate actual or potential security incidents, and ensure that the Website is working properly. In addition, and for the same reasons, We may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Website, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Website, the number of times you return to the Website, and other clickstream data.
5) We also may use web beacons on the Website, in our e-mails and in our advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your Website visit, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of our e-mails or advertisements. We may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Website. Web beacons help us analyze our Website visitors’ behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertising. We may combine the non-personal information We collect through cookies and web beacons with other information We have collected from you. We also may work with service providers that help us track, collect and analyze this information.
- Please note that in regards to Cookies- you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a Cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all Cookies.
- You can control and/or delete Cookies as you wish – for details, see org. You can delete all Cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. By turning Cookies off, some of the features that make your Website experience more efficient may not function properly.
- Please note that Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than stated in this Cookies Policy.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this link: